Get ready for ROAR: Playlist jams!
February 25, 2014
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
If you are looking for some roaring songs to dance the Charleston to at this year’s ROAR, here are some jazz numbers that will get you on your feet in no time:
- Ain’t You Baby—Ray Miller & His Orchestra (1929) Click here.
- The Boulevard of Broken Dreams—Ted Weems (1933) Click here.
- Happy Together—The Turtles (1967) Click here.
- I’m A Ding Dong Daddy—Louis Armstrong (1930) Click here.
- Bourbon Street Parade—Wynton Marsalis Sextet (1961) Click here.
- The Varsity Drag—Frank Black Orchestra (1927) Click here.
- The Charleston—Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra (1933) Click here.
- Dinah—Louis Armstrong (1933) Click here.
- Love Is The Drug—The Bryan Ferry Orchestra (2013) Click here.
- Crazy In Love—Emeli Sande (2013) Click here.